Know everything related to Allegiant Air seat selection.
With Allegiant Air, one may select a seat easily. Traveling in your preferred seat can be a huge comfort factor during your flight. If you want to select a seat, you have to understand the airline's seat selection policy along with the process so that you can complete the process easily. You may read further ahead to get the details.
1. Allegiant Air Advance Seat Selection Policy & Fee
- You may select the seat during check-in, during, or after the reservation process.
- If you select the seat, you may have to pay a nominal fee. Keeping in line with the Allegiant Air Seat Selection Policy, the fee for choosing the seat can be from 7$ to 25$, depending on the route and the destination.
- If you do not select the seat in advance, the airline will allot the seat to you for free during check-in.
- You may change the seat assigned by the airline if you checked in online. But you will not be able to change the seat at the airport after you have checked in for the flight.
2. Which types of seats are offered by Allegiant Air?
The types of seats offered by Allegiant Air are listed below.
- Window seat and aisle seat - You can choose any seat of the two seats.
- Front row and Emergency exit row seats - These are the seats that offer extra legroom most of the time. But to be seated on the exit row seats, you may have to adhere to the airline's safety regulations.
- Seats closer to the lavatory: you may opt for these seats if you require easy access to the lavatory during a flight. Usually, the front and the last row comprise these seats.
3. How can I select my seat on Allegiant?
Selecting the right seat is crucial in determining the quality of travel experience you might have. The airline is keen to offer the customers the seats as per their needs. But it does depend on availability. Thus, it is best to book your seats well in advance to increase the chances of getting your preferred seat.
There are many ways to select the seat. You may use any of the online methods or the offline method easily. The process to select the seat is given below in detail.
Via online method-official website:
- Open the page allegiantair.com
- You have to click the tab manage trip.
- Enter the first name, last name, and the confirmation code, then click "Find trip."
- Select the flight booking and click the tab "select seat."
- You will get access to a map showing you the seats that are available.
- Choose the seat as per your preference and make the payment.
You will get an email from the airline with the details.
Via offline methods -
Using the phone number:
- You must dial the Allegiant Air Customer Service Number 1702 505-8888 and follow the interactive voice response listed below.
- You have to press 1 for a new reservation or to modify a booking.
- Press 2 to request a refund.
- You have to press 3 to get solutions to issues related to baggage.
- Press 4 to file a complaint to share your suggestion.
- Press 9 to speak with a customer service agent.
- You have to provide the booking details, like the confirmation code and the last name of the passenger.
- The representative will inform you about the seats that are available, and you can choose your preferred seat. Then, you have to pay the Allegiant Seat Selection Fee, and you will get an email from the airline.
The information above will be useful if you need to select a seat. For a solution to any other query related to a reservation, you may call the customer service number or just the official website. The number remains accessible 24 hours a day throughout the week for your comfort.